Easy. Affordable. LIVE!
Take an online cooking class with me and learn how to cook amazing Vegan Food. Learn how fun and simple it is to make really good vegan dishes in this revelationary cooking class.
I get very tired of restaurant chef's imaginations when it comes to vegan food. Most of the time they just mix a few of the closest things together, or even worse just take the meat of the plate and give you the garnish! I completely understand if you feel the same. My mission in this class is to show you that vegan cuisine can be absolutely amazing. I've speant many years in Japan, and have eaten some incredible dishes that I didn't even know were vegan at first. So in this class, I guarantee you'll learn some really cool dishes to enjoy and also impress your (non-vegan?) friends.
I select the dishes for the class based on the season, but most are strongly influenced by Japanese cuisine and techniques. Just send me an email if you want to know the exact content.
NOTE: Classes can be booked between 1pm and 10pm Central European Time (Paris/Monaco). I do make exceptions if you live in a different time zone, so feel free to ask.
If you would like to book an online class for a company teambuilding session, then you can be up to 40 people. See the team building page for details.
ULTIMATE VEGAN FEAST
Kimura's Kitchen has been pioneering live online cooking classes since 2015.
But what is an online cooking class? Simply put, it's the most affordable, most comfortable, and easiest form of cooking class there is.
Forget the days of poor quality video streaming, those years are behind us. In a live online class with me, I will broadcast HD video from my kitchen to your kitchen via a secure private session. You can follow my steps and cook along with me, and I can see what you are doing from your side and help you to get the best results.
Before the class, I send you a list of ingredients to buy, and we agree a time to go live. Simple as that. Classes last 90 minutes.
5 simple steps:
1. Choose your class: select your class from the cooking classes page. You can also choose a subscription, where you can take several classes over the course of a year. *Remember to select how many people will be in the class.
2. Request your time and date: write your preferred date and time in the box when booking (or email me at email@example.com) and I will get back to you to confirm the date within 24 hours.
3. I send you a list of ingredients: a link will be sent to you with the ingredients to buy for the class and list of online shops.
4. You download the app: I usually use Zoom for my classes.
5. We go live on video and cook! I stream HD video from my kitchen so you can cook along, and I can see what you are doing from the other side so you get the best result.
In order to be eligible for a refund, or to reschedule a cooking class, (for example if you are unable to do the class on that day) you must notify me 3 days before the date of your booking.
The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If you notify me with less than 3 days before your booking, you will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org