Easy. Affordable. LIVE.
Take an online class with me and learn how to cook delicious Japanese dishes at home.
HOW IT WORKS
Kimura's Kitchen has been pioneering live online cooking classes since 2018.
But what is an online cooking class? Simply put, it's the most affordable, most comfortable, and easiest form of cooking class there is.
Forget the days of poor quality video streaming, those years are behind us. In a live online class with me, I will broadcast HD video from my kitchen to your kitchen via a secure private session. You can follow my steps and cook along with me, and I can see what you are doing from your side and help you to get the best results.
Before the class, I send you a list of ingredients to buy, and we agree a time to go live. Simple as that. Classes last 90 minutes.
5 simple steps:
1. Choose your class: select from the 7 online classes in the drop down menu above. You can also choose a subscription, where you can take 3 classes over 6 months, or all 7 classes over 1 year.
2. Request your time and date: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you with my availability within 24 hours.
3. I send you a list of ingredients: or you you can order a basket for the class in the online shop.
4. You download the app: a link will be sent to you with the ingredients list.
5. We go live on video and cook! I stream HD video from my kitchen so you can cook along, and I can see what you are doing from the other side so you get the best result.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE POLICY
In order to be eligible for a refund, or to reschedule a cooking class, (for example if you are unable to do the class on that day) you must notify me 5 days before the date of your booking.
The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If you notify me with less than 5 days before your booking, you will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com