Easy. Affordable. LIVE.
My popular online classes are also available in a group format, where I can host up to 40 people in a fun, relaxed and informative cooking class for your company.
All classes are live, private sessions with me that can be booked anywhere in the world and your team members can be in many different locations.
Team building is an essential part of every company, and getting people to work together plays a vital part in the success of your business. Covid 19 may have changed the way we live and work, but we are humans, we will always find a way. I love technology. So why not try a team building cooking class online this year, to bring your team together? Cooking is a great way to have fun and relax, even if you are not physically next to each other. In fact you are all in the comfort of your home kitchens, the best way to relax!
All classes are 90 minutes.
Team Building Online Cooking Class
Kimura's Kitchen has been pioneering live online cooking classes since 2015.
But what is an online cooking class? Simply put, it's the most affordable, most comfortable, and easiest form of cooking class there is.
Forget the days of poor quality video streaming, those years are behind us. In a live online class with me, I will broadcast HD video from my kitchen to your kitchen via a secure private session. You can follow my steps and cook along with me, and I can see what you are doing from your side and help you to get the best results.
Before the class, I send you a list of ingredients to buy, and we agree a time to go live. Simple as that. Classes last 90 minutes.
5 simple steps:
1. Choose your class: Select from the online classes in the drop down menu above, then the number of people.
2. Request your time and date: Add the class to the shopping cart, then add a note of the date and time you would like the class to take. (You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability). I will then contact you to confirm your date, and designate one or two people to relay questions on the day (usually this will be the organiser).
3. I send you a list of ingredients: a link will be sent to you with the ingredients to buy for the class and list of online shops.
4. You download the app: I use Zoom for my classes.
5. We go live on video and cook! I stream HD video from my kitchen so you can all cook along, and I can see what you are doing from the other side so you get the best results.
In order to be eligible to reschedule a cooking class (if you are unable to do the class on that day, or if you are less people than originally booked) you must notify me 3 days before the date of your booking. If you notify me with less than 3 days before your booking, you will not be eligible for an exchange or reschedule. Refunds are not possible at Kimura's Kitchen regardless if this is due to the customer or in the unlikely event that Kimura's kitchen has had to cancel your session. However this item may be rescheduled or exchanged for another product or service instead. We are always happy to help you reschedule or offer an alternative.
If you have more questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
By making a purchase on this website you accept the above terms and conditions.