Join me on a virtual journey to Mexico with guest chef Jorge Criado where he will introduce you to the amazing cuisine of his home country in this new cooking class!
Together we will cook along, and we will guide you through all the steps to make a delicious Tostados de Pollo and Esquite, two fantastic dishes that are easy to make at home.
Upon booking a space you will receive a link to the live event on Zoom (which you can either download or join from your web browser). You will also receive a list with all the ingredients you will need and the recipe guide.
Tostados de pollo
Tickets are only 15€ per person. Book your space now! Class akes place at 6pm on Sunday the 6th of December.
There are limited spaces so please book ahead of time to ensure a spot.
Ulimate Mexican Cooking Class - with guest chef Jorge Criado
Kimura's Kitchen has been pioneering live online cooking classes since 2015.
But what is an online cooking class? Simply put, it's the most affordable, most comfortable, and easiest form of cooking class there is.
Forget the days of poor quality video streaming, those years are behind us. In a live online class with me, I will broadcast HD video from my kitchen to your kitchen via a secure private session. You can follow my steps and cook along with me, and I can see what you are doing from your side and help you to get the best results.
Before the class, I send you a list of ingredients to buy, and we agree a time to go live. Simple as that. Classes last 90 minutes.
5 simple steps:
1. Choose your class: select your class from the cooking classes page. You can also choose a subscription, where you can take several classes over the course of a year. *Remember to select how many people will be in the class.
2. Request your time and date: write your preferred date and time in the box when booking (or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will get back to you to confirm the date within 24 hours.
3. I send you a list of ingredients: a link will be sent to you with the ingredients to buy for the class and list of online shops.
4. You download the app: I usually use Zoom for my classes.
5. We go live on video and cook! I stream HD video from my kitchen so you can cook along, and I can see what you are doing from the other side so you get the best result.
In order to be eligible for a refund, or to reschedule a cooking class, (for example if you are unable to do the class on that day) you must notify me 3 days before the date of your booking.
The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If you notify me with less than 3 days before your booking, you will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com